Memory cards are an easy-to-use external storage device for millions of people. However, data on an SD card is constantly at risk of being accidentally deleted, infected with a virus, or formatted.
You’re in for a treat if you’re in this scenario and need to restore erased files from an SD card. This article will show you how to recover all of your deleted files from a memory card.
Do you want to learn how to quickly and safely restore deleted files from an SD card? Let’s get right to it!
Part 1: Can I Recover Files from an SD Card That Have Been Deleted?
We frequently save crucial files on SD cards. However, you cannot avoid the possibility of losing them accidentally. You might, for example, lose images, videos, or other material. As a result, many users have asked, “Can I recover deleted images or other files from the SD card?” The answer is yes, as long as you use the appropriate procedures or tools. If no backup was made before file deletion, the approach is comparable to recording data from any device and recovering it with a third-party recovery application.
However, before you start, there are a few things you need to know to improve your chances of data recovery:
- Make no changes to the SD card where the data has been lost. Any new files transferred overwrite the old or destroyed data, potentially resulting in irreversible data loss.
- As soon as possible, begin the data recovery procedure. The sooner you begin, the higher your chances of recovering your data.
- For data recovery, choose a dependable and user-trusted desktop program. Many users use unreliable or free tools, which frequently erase files permanently.
- Avoid utilizing internet recovery programs because most of them infect your computer or external storage with the virus, causing more data loss.
You’ll need a professional data recovery program to recover files erased from SD cards in their original glory.
Part 2: Using Tenorshare 4DDiG to Recover Deleted Files from SD Card
Want a simple but powerful tool to recover any deleted data from your SD card quickly? Install Tenorshare 4DDiG on your computer without delay. Millions of customers rely on this software to recover erased data from any external SD card in simple steps.
4DDiG’s current version can recover data in over 1000 formats from various external storage devices, including SD cards, digital cameras, USB drives, and more. Furthermore, you can recover data lost from your computer’s internal storage due to a disc format, power loss, system breakdown, malware attack, etc.
The tool makes data recovery several times faster than standard software by utilizing GPU technology. Plus, data recovery with 4DDiG is as easy as it gets, and even non-techies can get started without prior experience.
Key Features of 4DDiG
- Provides a simple click-through technique for recovering lost files from an SD card.
- To recover various forms of data, it employs powerful scanning algorithms.
- Allows you to get data from the internal storage of a machine.
- Both Mac and Windows are supported.
Part 3: How can you keep your SD card data from being lost?
Let’s talk about some strategies for preventing data loss in the first place now that you know how to recover deleted information from my SD card.
- With caution, inserting or removing the SD card from a computer should be done.
- Keep it away from water, dirt, and overheating to avoid physical damage.
- Before adding your SD card, ensure you have a good antivirus program installed on your computer.
- Avoid accidentally destroying crucial files from an SD card by removing the files.
Data on an SD card is frequently destroyed or lost for various reasons. With Tenorshare 4DDiG, you may now effortlessly recover deleted files from an SD card.
This tool employs cutting-edge technology to do a full search of your external storage device or computer, recovering all deleted files in their original quality. Select a 4DDiG premium subscription to ensure you never lose essential files due to unintentional deletion.